All submitted manuscripts undergo rigorous peer review process before publication. The members of the journals’ reviewer bank are committed to objective and fair double-blind peer reviews of submitted manuscripts․
Every submitted manuscript proceeds through a rigorous review procedure. The members of the journals’ reviewer bank are committed to objective and fair double-blind peer reviews of submitted manuscripts and will evaluate manuscripts based on
- Journal’s policy
- Publication ethics policy
- Anti-plagiarism policy
- Open access policy
Peer-reviewed manuscripts are accepted for publication and authors receive formal acceptance.
1. All manuscripts submitted for the publication undergo reviewing and approved by the Editorial Board.
2. The manuscript undergoes initial review and verification for compliance to the topics of the periodical and the formal requirements.
3. If the article does not comply with the subject-matter of the periodical, it is excluded from revision, and the author is notified about it.
4. The reviewer is assigned by the Editorial Board (internal review) or the manuscript is submitted for evaluation to an independent expert (peer review).
5. The review process is anonymous both for the reviewer and author.
6. after reviewing the manuscript may be:
- returned to the author for revision
- accepted for publication
7. The review process includes:
- Evaluation of the paper content and judgment on whether it is suitable for publication
- Enumeration of methodology and tools errors (if there are any)
- Suggestions for the text improvement
8. In case of an unfavorable verdict of the reviewer, the manuscript is discussed at the session of the Editorial Board, which makes a decision on rejecting of the article or the need for the further review by an independent expert.
9. The final decision on the publication and approval of the content of the article is adopted at the Editorial Board’s meeting.
10. The review and approval of manuscripts is lasts a month or 1,5 months, after which they are published in order.
11. The Editorial Board has a full right to make a decision on an extraordinary publication of the article.
12. Preparing the manuscript for publication presupposes fine-tuning of the text by the Editorial Board according to the editorial standards adopted for the periodical.
13. Technical changes are not coordinated with the author.
14. The manuscript is not returned to the author.